MORE THAN JUST PHYSICAL EDUCATION FOR HOMESCHOOL KIDS
DISCOVER HOW PARENTS HAVE MAXIMIZED THE POTENTIAL OF THEIR CHILDREN THROUGH OUR HOME SCHOOL MARTIAL ARTS PROGRAM
Most parents who decide to homeschool their kids face the same struggles and concerns. How do I keep my kids safe but maintain a healthy social life? What about keeping them motivated, or getting them the physical education kids desperately need. What if we told you the solution is right in front of you!
view our homeschool class schedule
and gain access to our exclusive web special
* Your privacy is very important, we’ll never share your information. We may email you about special offers and upcoming events. The next page will show you exclusive offers and opportunities to get started.
have your ever experienced
ANY OF THESE CHALLENGES
- Having to ask your child more than once to do something? You’ve asked them to clean their room, but getting them to turn off the TV and do what you’ve asked them multiple times is like pulling teeth.
- Getting your child to focus on a given task? It’s time for them to do a project, but all they want to do is play. Perhaps you’ve asked them to get their books and assignments out, but instead, they have their toys all over the living room floor?
- Having your child act out at home or in public? Have you ever received a phone call or email from a neighbor or extra curricular advisor saying your child was acting out or playing to aggressively? Maybe you’ve been pulling your hair out because you can’t get your kids to get along at home and not fight?
- Making sure your little one is paying attention when you’re trying to explain something? You’re trying to have a serious conversation about crossing the street or strangers, and all they can talk about is how bobby picked his nose at co-op then ate it. Ever been there before?
- Low Self Esteem? Maybe your child just doesn’t seem motivated or they’re having a hard time believing in themselves. Perhaps they don’t feel they’re good enough or better yet, they’ll never get good grades because they just aren’t smart enough.
The secret to developing your child's MAXIMUM potential is right in front of you, its our homeschool martial arts program!
Our classes unite psychology, child development, and martial arts. Your child will learn more than basic self-defense…they’ll learn self-control, self-esteem and social courtesy.. This means that your children are not participating in a “martial arts class” any more…
They are now a part of an advanced child development program!
Parents value this far more, seeing their children make leaps and bounds in areas they thought were impossible. Children are eager to come to class and excited about learning! Parents start to see attitudes improve, grades go up as well as confidence levels. Kids start to feel great about themselves and most importantly they are making friends and setting goals.
So many parents come to us with the exact same struggles. Many of them were at a point where they didn’t know what to do or how to help. But what if it didn’t have to be that way? Truth is, we all want the absolute best for our kids, we want them to succeed, set goals, feel great about themselves but sometimes, we as parents need help. Sometimes having a great support system and a team to work with is the answer.
Focus, Confidence and Self Esteem are the essential building blocks
Martial Arts is one of the BEST ways children can learn how to have unshakable, razor sharp focus.
Kids are able to pay attention, feel better about themselves, maintain eye contact during conversations and feel good about themselves in all aspects of their lives.
As a result, kids stand taller, smile bigger, and perform better. They are overall happier and love who they have become.
Encouraged Physical Activity that fills the P.E void homeschoolers face
Limiting screen time is a great idea when it comes to getting kids off the couch and encouraging them to be more active, but it only goes so far. Enrolling an inactive child in such a physically demanding pastime not only discourages the sedentary lifestyle they are used to, but also gives them an enjoyable activity that inspires them to keep moving.
Kids who don’t get the physical exercise they need from a P.E class will benefit from the high pace fun training they will find in the dojo.
Parents come to us with their praise reports about how their kids feel better, energy levels have gone through the roof and their overall attitude has improved.
Boost In Socialization Skills allows kids to become more confident
Kids who don’t always thrive in highly social environments may find it easier to get to know people and make new friends when they’re in a room filled with peers who share a common interest.
The kids on the playground may not always have much common ground, but devotees to the martial arts are able to get to know one another through shared pursuits. Partner-driven drills can also foster camaraderie, as they force kids to pair off and build their skills together.
Leadership and Teamwork creates kids who can set and achieve goals
Whether they’re competing in tournaments, getting a new belt or learning how to master a new maneuver, there are a few things that your child does in their martial arts classes that will be done on their own.
Working together to learn new things and accomplish goals is an important life lesson for kids to learn, and instruction in martial arts can help your child learn that lesson.
Making new friends has never been easier, kids learn how to interact and find the good in everyone they meet.